Saturday, June 16, 2012

DAY 13--16.8 lbs lost

wt 249.8

I had a great weigh in, probably the last good one for a few days. I had a green smoothie for breakfast and lunch. Then the boys got home for father's day festivities. We had some great nachos and dip for an appetiser. Then we had great pork tenderloin, asparagus, mashed potatos, and corn. Then the boys and I went to the park to play some basketball. We planned on just shooting around, but that quickly turned to a game of 2 on 2. And on the 3rd play of the game, I somehow messed my knee up. Not sure if i twisted it, sprained it or what, but it hurt like heck. We went ahead and finished the game, but I didn't move much. After a quick dip in the pool, I took a quick shower, had some fantastic homemade strawberry shortcake, watched a little tv, and limped to bed. Other than the knee, it was a really fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment