Monday, August 8, 2011

7 week weigh in--- 42.2 lbs lost

wt 230.6
35.4% bodyfat
29.9 BMI

I ate cooked food friday night, and all through the weekend. I did it because I was losing weight way too fast. One day last week I think I had lost 45.8 lbs in 46 days, Tha t is just too fast. One day i tried to really eat a lot, and when I figured it, I was around 1200 calories. So in an effort to have more energy, I ate cooked food, so I could consume more calories. I felt kinda gorged and "burby" all weekend. I had an upset stomach, and kept wondering if I was going to vomit. Maybe I should try to be raw all the time, except maybe have a cooked meal 3 evenings a week or so. Maybe then I wouldn'y feel so porked out like I do after a cooked weekend.

I went and bought a pair of skechers walking shoes tonight, the ones with the rounded bottoms. I am hoping maybe they will help my foot to quit hurting. I really miss my walking, but i know I shouldn't walk till I am pain free again. i am going to try them at the office for a few days on carpet. Then I can take them back if I'm not happy. I ws really lookinf for normal shoes, but couldn't find any.

I have been raw all day again, and my insides are feeling much better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment