Wednesday, August 10, 2011

rolling along

wt 226.4

Everything is going well. Just like last week, the weight is melting off since my cooked food weekend. I am rapidly approaching 50 lbs lost since I restarted my diet, and have lost 54 lbs since my jan 1 weight. I had a typical grren smoothie for breakfast. It consisted of 1 banana, an apple, and a handfull of blueberries, along with swiss chard, kelp, spinach, and a few pieces of parsley. I really pack the greens in the blender, and let the blender chew them up very well. It is hard to believe, but I am starting to really crave them. I pretty much have a full blender, and drink one or two glasses for breakfast, and take a big bottle to work that I drink through the day.

I got a new pair of shoes last night, that will hopefully make my foot feel better. They are from new balance, and they were recommended on some site I found online. It is too early to tell, but I think my foot feels better. I am really anxious to start biking and riding again.

Nexrt week will be a challenge for my diet. I leave Monday morning for Chicago for business, and get home saturday night. I don't know how I can stay raw there. I won't have time to go to groceries, and I can't take a week of stuff with me. My hotel has a breakfast buffet with lots of fresh fruit, so at least I can start the day well. I may have to suffer through some great steaks, great sushi, and maybe even some great indian food. Those all sound good, but I really would rather stay with the program. However, If I must go off, I might as well enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment