Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So far, so good

wt. 268.4

walked 2.0 miles, 40 min

As todays title says, so far, so good. I once again got up early and drove to town to walk. While driving, I ate my breakfast of one banana, and a handful of cherries and blueberries. My walk was a little easier than yesterday. I had a morning snack of a delicious peach. It was nice and ripe, bursting with flavor and juice. A banana and cherries and blueberries were my lunch (sounds a lot like breakfast).

Dinner was a few stalks of celery, dipped in the mrs's homemade pico de giao (spelled wrong I'm sure). That was followed by a large plate of watermellon and cantelope. It was very good, and satisfying. I had a small spoon of raw organic almond butter, and it DID NOT hit the spot.

I also should mention that I had a horrible headache today, starting about 11:00 am. I am sure it was from caffeine withdrawal, as I havn't had any coffee or coke since Sunday. I took 2 tylenol, and had half a can of diet coke, and it went away. I will probably have a third of a can tomorrow, if I get another headache.

I need to get my bike cleaned up. If it was clean and ready, I think I would of had enough energy to have road it tonight. Maybe some night I will have the energy to get it ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment