Monday, June 27, 2011

WEEK ONE-- 18 LBS

wt 254.6

I didn't walk today, as I had walked 3 days in a row. If I was farther along I would have, but after just one week, I don't want to push it. Today was my one week weigh in, and it went pretty good, perhaps too good. I figured I wuld lose 10 pounds the first week, and hoped for 7 the second. So my 18.2 lbs took care of my first 2 weeks. That sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. By going mostly raw, I have eliminated tons of salt. So I expected to lose 6-8 pounds just by not retaining so much water. And how shall I say it, I expected to lose a few lbs of "bulk" from my intestines too. The last time i went mostly raw, I lost 53 lbs in 70 days. Unfortunately, I put it all back on when I went back to my old habits. I say mostly raw, because I will have some decaf tea. I will have some wasabi and soy sauce when I have raw fish. And I will put some spices(red pepper, black pepper, curry, etc.)on my melons, or in my salad dressing. So this means I am not officially 100% raw. Oh well! It's my life, my diet. so call it whatever you want. I know this isn't a diet I can be on forever. But I know I will drop weight fast when I am on it. Last time I did this, I got down to 200. And I maintain, that it doesn't matter how I get to 200. If I diet slowly, and lose one lb a week, or do this, It doesn't matter. What matters is what I do after I hit 200. Hopefully this time, When i get to 200, I will eat sensibly, not just gorge myself. Enough about that.

Todays food was typical of the last week. A smoothie for breakfast, and an assortment of fruits and veggies for lunch and supper. Tonight though, I had 2 glasses of decaf lemonade, with a half a lemon and tablespoon of honey in each glass. I also had a good sized handfull of filbert nuts. hopefully I got a few more calories in me today. I hope to not lose nearly as much this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment