Thursday, June 30, 2011

Travel day

wt. 250.2

no walk

I got up early to travel for business. I showered, drank one of the Mrs. smoothies, and hit the road. The Mrs. was kind enough to pack me a nice cooler of fruit, along with some filbert nuts. She sure makes dieting easier. On a day like this, it would of been real easy to have had a meal in a drive thru. She didn't want that to happen. Thank you Mrs.!

I was in a convention center for lots of the day, and it was freezing cold in it. I went to the concession stand to get a water, and saw someone walk by with a brat, garnished with hot peppers. I couldn't resist. No, I didn't get a brat, but I did scarf down 5 of the hot peppers trhough the day. I know they arn't raw, but I had some anyway. If that is the worst I ever do, I am going to be skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment