Monday, June 20, 2011

STARTING OVER

wt 272.8

walked 40 min, 2 miles

I am going to once again, attempt to get serious about losing weight. Today went pretty good. I woke up, drove to town, and then walked 2 miles. It sure is handy having a shower at work! I didn't have any breakfast, as I woke up still stuffed from the weekend. I had a large cup of fruit for lunch, premade at the local grocery. It was quite tasty, and consisted of watermelon, honeydew, pineapple, grapes, cantelope, and strawberries.

Around 1:00 pm I started chilling, and felt flu like. So, for supper, I had 2 bowls of chicken soup, and some fresh strawberries and peaches. I kinda ached all night, but didn't really get sick. I went to bed at 8:30, got up at 9:30, and watched tv until midnight. Watching the the cubs thump the white sox made me feel a little better.

It was a pretty good start to a new attempt. I went back and deleted all of my old blogs, except for my first one, and for Jan 1 of this year. I kept those because they showed my weight on both those days. I deleted the others, because they had no relevance to this new attempt. They were sporadic anyway, and now they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment