Friday, June 24, 2011

Another day

wt. 258.6

walked 40 min, 2 miles

It was kinda misty this morning, so I just walked indoors. Our office is in a large building, and I just did laps there in the hallways ond open spaces. Not very exciting, but it was dry! I had a banana and an apricot for breakfast while driving in. You would never guess it by my diet, but I really don't like bananas. In fact, I am slightly allergic to them. I have to eat something else immediately after eating one, or my mouth itches really bad, and my throat gets irritated. But they are so easy to eat, and not messy, that they are just pefect for grabbing and going.
Lunch was the usual sliced red and yellow peppers, celery, and blueberries and cherries. I went to the chiropracter for my lower back this afternoon. It feels twisted, and my hips feel bad. He could only get me to crack on one side. He said I need to come back a few more times to get straightened out. The Mrs., my visiting offspring, and mother-in-law went to my neices play tonight. So before the play we stopped at Wendys to meet my brother-in-law, and sister-in-law. I sat in the car with my lunch leftovers, and had them for supper, while they all enjoyed Wendys. The price I pay to regain my figure! The play was ok, and of course, she was exceptional!
Upon getting home, I was really tired. So I quickly showered, and crawled to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment