Sunday, June 26, 2011

wt. 256.0

walked 52 min, 2.5 miles

Today I was going to really try to consume more calories. That is an unusual statement for someone trying to lose weight. That is one good thing about going raw. My challenge is not trying to eat less, but trying to eat enough. I think if someone only eats raw food, it is nearly impossible to not lose weight, at least for someone my size. Maybe if I weighed 120, it would be a little different. And all of my food is truly nutient dense food.
I woke up again at 4am. I immediatley ate a banana and a nice sized bowl of the tart cherries I got at the farmers market yesterday. I then watched a little tv and read, and went back to bed at 6:15. I actually slept some more, and got up at 9am. The Mrs. made me a great fruit smoothie, consisting of spinach, mango, banana, apple, orange, and blueberries. Then the Mrs, and our visiting offspring went to visit my mom, and we walked on a trail for my walk. It sure was better having company for my walk. We then came home, and I putzed outside for an hour or so. Then another offspring came, along with a new friend that we met for the first time(they passed our inspection}. Everyone sat down for dinner, and ate beef stir fry, rice, fried avocado, and mango sticky rice. Everyone but me, I had some avacodo, and another spinach salad with blueberries, and a small bowl of watermelon.
After everyone left, I had two handfulls of raw pumkin seeds, and two stalks of celery with raw almond butter, and a few mor cherries. It's 8:15 now, and I may graze a little more before going to bed. Tomorrow is my first one week weigh in. It will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment