Friday, July 1, 2011

OOPS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

wt. 250.2

walked 40 min, 2 miles

I had another great smoothie to start my day. Then I headed to town to walk, and it was misting, so I walked the hallways and open spaces at the office building again. I left work for an afternoon massage (started the holiday weekend early). We were going to go to a nephews championship baseball game, but it was cancelled. So we headed to a big town an hour away, where I got some new shoes to walk in. Then we met a different nephew and his girlfriend for dinner. We were going for sushi, and I was really excited. Of course, being raw, I was going to have sashimi. We got there, and found out they didn't have sashimi. So, I took one for the team, and had an unraw meal. And it was pretty good! I had a jalepeno/cream cheese apetizer of some sort. Then I had a spicy tuna roll, and a philadelphia roll. Both were very good. I am sure that the sodium in the soy sauce will cause me to retain water, and kill tomorrow's weigh in. Oh well. In the big picture, in wasn't too many calories, and life goes on. I just need to make sure I don't let it become a bad weekend. It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment