Monday, July 18, 2011

4 weeks-- 33.8 lbs lost

wt 239.0

pm walk 67 min, 3.67 miles

pm ride 40 min, 6.38 miles

I have been a little frustrated with the last week or so's weight loss. But I just looked back, and I see where I did lose 4.2 lbs last week, which is about perfect for where I am in the program now. I guess I need more patience.

I once again overslept this morning. And once again, I was up during the night. I don't know what to do, short of getting a new sleep apnea machine. And I don't want to spend the money on that. I think that once I hit 200 lbs, I won't need it anymore. it's just going to make getting there a little more difficult. I am trying to eat more, and that will help with the energy. I really should be walking in the morning. and riding at night. The weight peels off when I exercise twice a day. Hopefully, I will get on it!

After work, the Mrs. and i walked in horrible heat. It was 96 degrees, and 110 on the heat index. walked 30 or so minutes before she was ready, cause I knew she wouldn't want to be out too much. When I got home, I left right away for my bike ride, and it was pleasant. The wind made it much cooler. I actually made myself stop after 40 minutes, but felt like riding more. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment