Sunday, July 10, 2011

Offspring walk !

Wt 244.6

walked 60 min, 3.0 miles

I got up and had half a honeydew for breakfast, while the Mrs. and my visiting offspring enjoyed eggs and french toast. The one of the offspring and I headed to town for an excellent and chat filled 60 minute walk. We then went to the office for 5 hours of work. I had an apple there. Then we went to my moms, where a visinting sister joined the rest of us for a great dinner. i had a great salad, with my homemade dressing, and a great ear of raw sweetcorn, which really hit the spot. I followed that with a nice plate of watermelon, pineapple, and strawberries.

I had planned on riding my bike when I got home at 7:3o, but was just too lazy. My roadbike is getting new tubes and a tune up. I may wait to ride again till I get it back. Tomorrow is my 3 week weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment