Friday, July 15, 2011

HELLO 230's

wt 239.2

walked 80 min, 4.3 miles

I got into the 230's this morning for the first time in a long, long while. I'd like to say it felt good, but I'm not sure I feel any different then when I weighed 280. I guess there are 2 differences. I don't pant putting on my shoes, or when I dry off after showering. I didn't have any breakfast today, and didn't eat my strawberries or cherries until 2:30 because of a lunchtime dentist appointment.

I had big plans for a little outdoor work and a nice bike ride after work. Instead, I came home and enjoyed the recliner. And did it ever feel good. I didn't feel too guilty, since I had a good walk this morning. Hopefully tomorrow, I will get in both a walk and a ride, as well as a little work here at home. Shouldn't be too difficult, as I am not going into the office tomorrow or sunday....YAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment