Tuesday, July 12, 2011

flat tire

wt 243.2

pm walk 72 min, 4 miles

I slept in again this morning, and didn't have timr to walk. My wonderful wife did have time to make me another great smoothie. She sure has made this diet bearable for me. Lunch was a baggie of raw asparagus, radishes, green pepper, yellow pepper, carrots and sugar snap peas. When I left work, I had a flat tire. it burgered up the night a little, but not enough to prevent me from walking 4 miles. Dinner was a salad at my moms. I did have to cheat a little, and did have a non-raw salad dressing, 60 calories worth.

I got my road bike back today, and was going to ride it tonight. The tire incident did put a stop to that. All in all, it was a good diet day, and I did my longest walk of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment