Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot

Wt 240

Walked 81 min, 4.5 miles

I had another of the mrs delicious smoothies to start the day. The we headed off to the local trail, where she rode her bike, and I got my walk in. Then we came home, where we did odd jobs outside for a couple hours. It was hot! Hot eough to where it slowed down working outside.

We then got cleaned up, and headed off to a large town an hour away. (note I didn't have any lunch.) We looked around at the bike shop for about half an hour, and then went to grab some food. I had a salad, with red and green pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, and mushrooms. It was topped with rasberry vinegairette dressing. once again, that was cheating, but it was close. We then walked around in unbearable heat at a car show and saw some really cool old cars. I got a bit overheated. I then browsed at the bookstore for 45 min or so, and off to the grocery. It was there where I felt reaal weak after about 5 min. I headed out to the car and laid back. I think the combination of too much sun, and too little food hit me. I really need to try to not miss any more meals! Got home about 9:30. I also need to get on the bike in the evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment