Saturday, July 9, 2011

Movie night

wt. 245.4

I didn't walk today. I have walked 3 or 4 days in a row, so I took the day off. Went to the office at 9, and worked til 4:30. Did take some time off to drive my mom home from the rehab place. Now that she is home, my evenings should be a little easier.

I had another great smoothie for breakfast, and some honeydew for lunch. When I left work, the mrs., and 2 offspring left to meet a nephew and his girlfriend for pizza. Once again, I was only a spectator. That was fun! Then we all left to see "Horrible Boss". It was pretty raunchy, and not as funny as it should of been. After that we went to RED MANGO. That is a frozen yogurt place, wher you serve yourself frozen yogurt, and then put various toppings on it. You pay by the weight. I fixed myself a nice big bowl of blueberries, mangos, rasberries, blackberries, and kiwi. I DID NOT have any frozen yogurt underneath it. I was starved, and it really hit the spot. Home and in bed by 11:30 (too late for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment